- $19.48 for one G-Pass for balcony seating plus a Ralph Macchio signed poster (up to $88.95 value)
- $24.70 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating plus a Ralph Macchio signed poster (up to $99.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Karate Kid Screening with Ralph Macchio
- The Plot: High school senior Daniel LaRusso moves from his beloved New Jersey to LA’s Resida neighborhood. Soon he’s drawing the ire of the local karate gang (all schools have ‘em), learning to fight from his apartment building’s handyman/martial arts master (every building should have ‘em), and becoming the Karate Kid.
- The Stars Pat Morita (who takes an Academy Award–nominated turn as Mr. Miyagi), blond baddie William Zabka, Elisabeth Shue, and the evening’s distinguished guest…
- Ralph Macchio: As Daniel LaRusso, Macchio inspired generations to be the best around (nothing’s ever gonna keep ya down), and taught that you can be a Karate Kid even if you’re in your early twenties.
- The Legacy: In addition to spawning three sequels and a Jayden Smith/Jackie Chan reboot, The Karate Kid is ranked #40 on Entertainment Weekly’s list of “50 Best High School Movies.”
- The Event: After a screening of the movie, Daniel-san himself treats fans to an interactive discussion and Q&A.
- Pointers: If you care to ask Ralph about non-Karate Kid matters, try inquiring about his role as Johnny Cade in The Outsiders, his time on Dancing with the Stars, or, if you really want to laugh, ask him for on-set stories from My Cousin Vinny.