- $35 for one balcony ticket (up to $65.55 value)
- $40 for one mezzanine ticket (up to $75.80 value)
- $45.50 for one main floor ticket (up to $86.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Live Lit Laughter
- Tony Roberts: This professional funny man has been seen on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and It’s Showtime at the Apollo and is the recipient of BET’s Robin Harris Award for “Most Original Comic.”
- Guy Torry: If Guy looks familiar, that’s because the host of The Kings of Comedy has been all over TV and film, including on The X-Files and Last Comic Standing and in American History X, The Animal, and Runaway Jury.
- Also Appearing: Benji Brown | Robert Powell III | JJ Williamson | T.K. Kirkland
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.