All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $9 for The Cold Hard Cash Show (Johnny Cash Tribute) on Friday, March 9, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $13.65 value)
- $12 for Super Happy Funtime Burlesque on Saturday, March 10, at 10 p.m. (up to $13.65 value)
- $12 for John Kadlecik on Sunday, March 11, at 9 p.m. (up to $19.31 value)
- $12 for Andy McKee on Monday, March 12, at 8 p.m. (up to $22.40 value)
- $9 for Appetite for Destruction (Guns N’ Roses Tribute) on Friday, March 30, at 9 p.m. (up to $15.71 value)
- All shows are general admission
High Dive Concerts
- Cracker: the conjoined twin of ringleader David Lowery’s beloved college rock band Camper Van Beethoven, Cracker’s “Low” and “Euro-Trash Girl” from their gold-selling ‘93 album Kerosene Hat provide the perfect mix of sing-along and sardonic storytelling
- Sponge: known for their hit song “Plowed” from their hit debut album Rotting Piñata, 90s rockers Sponge display gritty, absorbent rock, shifting harmonies, and the soaring growl of their lead singer, Vinnie
- Rebirth Brass Band: Grammy-winning funk-and-roots band lays down thick washes of brass and chant-driven vocals
- Super Happy Funtime Burlesque: part burlesque show, part vaudevillian comedy, all good time
- Southern Culture on the Skids: This three-piece outfit has been playing its mix of surf, rockabilly, and garage rock (all with a country twinge) since 1983, earning it a spot in UNC’s Southern Folk Life Collection in 2014.
- Andy McKee: This young guitarist achieved YouTube fame in 2005 with his deceptively simple tune “Drifting.” During his live shows, he makes extensive use of a unique instrument—the harp guitar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.