Rock ‘n’ roll first became popular in America during the 1950s, much like the catch phrase “I got power like I’m Eisenhower.” Hear something catchy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $21 for one G-Pass to KiSS 92.5 Wham Bam featuring Robin Thicke, Avril Lavigne, Classified, and more (up to a $30.75 value)
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
KiSS 92.5 Wham Bam featuring Robin Thicke, Avril Lavigne, Classified, and More
- Where you’ve heard Robin Thicke’s stratospheric falsetto: on hits “All Tied Up,” “Sex Therapy,” “Lost Without U,” and “Blurred Lines”
- Where infectious dance hit “Blurred Lines” landed on the Billboard Hot 100: #1
- What else Robin Thicke is known for: a smoldering smile, a neo-pompadour, and effortless charisma that makes the microphone stand vow to the stagehands that it’s never taking a shower ever again
- Avril Lavigne’s age when she first hit the airwaves: 17
- The singles you’re probably still humming: “Complicated,” “Sk8ter Boi,” “I’m With You,” and “What the Hell”
- Grammy nominations: 8
- Avril Lavigne’s other passion: The Avril Lavigne Foundation, which raises funds for youth with disabilities or serious illnesses
- Classified, de-classified: Nova Scotian rapper sometimes called Luke Boyd
- Latest album: 2013’s Classified, which debuted at #1 on the Canadian Albums Chart
- Also performing: R&B singer Shawn Desman, pop performer Nikki Williams, and pop-rockers Set It Off<p>
“get correct driving directions before you go especially if the indy is on! USS are great, especially when they shared their gold record with us, so cool.”
“This is awesome my whole family enjoyed it lot thanks”
“It was a very good show!”