- One G-Pass to see Jerrod Niemann or Frankie Ballard, or both concerts
- When: Thursday, November 20, and Thursday, December 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- $20.65 for Frankie Ballard on December 11 (up to $29.50 value)
- $25.90 for Jerrod Niemann on November 20 (up to $37 value)
- $46.55 for both of the above shows (up to $66.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Jerrod Niemann’s roots: Kansas, where he was born and raised, and Texas, where he went to college and first started playing clubs
- His musical roots: country greats such as Lefty Frizzell, George Strait, and Keith Whitley
- Where those roots shine: 2012’s Free the Music, which embraces the history of country music while hopscotching through rock, reggae, and Dixieland jazz
- Bringing some gold and platinum to his walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- His latest No. 1 sing-along hit: “Drink to That All Night” from his acclaimed new album, High Noon
- Frankie Ballard’s roots: Battle Creek, Michigan, where he was born and raised, and Nashville, where he achieved his dreams as a country singer-songwriter
- His musical roots: country greats such as Willie Nelson and Hank Williams Jr., along with a rockin’ edge akin to that of his idol Bob Seger
- Where those roots shine: in his self-titled 2001 debut, and especially in his latest, Sunshine & Whiskey
- Bringing some gold to his walls: his very first No. 1 hit, the laid-back ballad “Helluva Life”
House of Blues San Diego
1055 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101