- One ticket to Big Time Rush’s Kendall Schmidt’s new band Heffron Drive or Local Brews Local Grooves
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $18 to see Big Time Rush’s Kendall Schmidt’s new band Heffron Drive on Monday, September 29, at 8 p.m. (up to $36 value)
- $9 for Local Brews Local Grooves on Saturday, October 25, at 6 p.m. (up to $19 value). Beer samples are not included, but sampling wristbands (which include five sampling tickets) can purchased onsite for $15.
Heffron Drive Featuring Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush
- Heffron Drive is: Big Time Rush vocalist Kendall Schmidt and guitarist Dustin Belt, joined by a full band
- Member of BTR who’s probably on a poster on your wall: Kendall
- BTR touring guitarist that accepted your screams of “I love you!”: Dustin
- Before or after?: Heffron Drive started before the rush of BTR, but Kendall and Dustin held onto their dream.
- The differences between BTR and Heffron Drive: more driving rock and throbbing electro than the poppier BTR
- Heffron Drive’s influences: Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Cobra Starship
- Kendall and Dustin play: guitars, synths, drums, bass, sound effects, computer
- Opening act Mike Tompkins’s instrument of choice: his voice, and his a cappella dance tracks have made him a YouTube sensation
Local Brews Local Grooves
- The Beer: Visitors tip back 4-ounce samples of more than 32 craft beers and rare barrels from Ballast Point Brewing, Anchor Brewing, Bootlegger’s Brewery, Bottle Logic Brewing, Ritual Brewing, and other local breweries.
- The Bands: Three stages hold 15 acts, including ska-tinged surf-rockers The Originalites, Southern rockers Robert Jon & Kris Butcher, and artful indie rockers The Gromble and Nilu.
- The Food: Gastro-pub creations from the House of Blues chef include a bratwurst brochette with garlic bread and beer cheese, jerk chicken wings, beer battered fish, and soft pretzels.
- View the full lineup of music, food, and drink