- $15 for one G-Pass to see Better Than Ezra (up to $32 value)
- When: Friday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Better Than Ezra
- 1988: the year Better Than Ezra formed at Louisiana State University
- 1995: the year the band dropped their debut album, Deluxe, and found alt-rock ubiquity with their #1 hit “Good”
- Reason that song’s still stuck in your head: the “wa-how” chorus
- What bassist Tom Drummond once told CNN about that gap between the band’s formation and eventual success: “It took us seven years to get signed, and then seven weeks to get to No. 1”
- Now, nearly 20 years since Deluxe: the band still rocks out like they’re in their 20s, consistently delivering new albums that pack a power-pop punch
- All Together Now: their upcoming seventh studio album, which you’ll hear mixed in with hits such as “Good,” “Desperately Waiting,” and “In the Blood”
- “Ezralites”: the affectionate nickname of Better Than Ezra’s fans, a club you’re likely to be in after the show