- $17 for one G-Pass to see The Psychedelic Furs & The Lemonheads (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Friday, October 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Psychedelic Furs
- The sound of The Psychedelic Furs: the mischievous, romantic, moody, fussy, lush, often-brooding epitome of ’80s new wave
- How the Furs have stayed psychedelic since the late ’70s: thanks to the unique voice of leader Richard Butler
- The bad news: the band hasn’t released a new album since 1991
- The good news: they love to play the hits, letting audiences sing along to favorites such as “Pretty in Pink,” “Love My Way,” and “Heaven”
- The sound of The Lemonheads: it’s punky yet vulnerable, like The Replacements, while also containing the introspective country rock of Gram Parsons
- How the Lemonheads have stayed tangy: thanks to the stage command of lead singer/heartthrob Evan Dando, who was seemingly born with long hair and rock-star swagger
- The albums you fell in love with: It’s a Shame About Ray, Come on Feel The Lemonheads, and if you’re a fan from way back, Hate Your Friends and Lick
- The good news: the band’s current setlist plucks fan favorites from the entire oeuvre, such as “Into Your Arms,” “Confetti,” and “Alison’s Starting to Happen”