- $7 for one G-Pass to a rock tribute concert (up to $13 value)
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing room
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Highway to Hell – AC/DC Tribute on Friday, October 31, at 8:30 p.m.
- Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi Tribute on Saturday, January 3, at 8:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Highway to Hell – AC/DC Tribute
- Highway to Hell’s claim to fame: they’re the only AC/DC tribute to perform onstage with AC/DC actuals Brian Johnson and Cliff Williams
- The frontman: Wales-native Martyn, who dons the vocal inflections of Bon Scott and Brian Johnson as he leads Tim H., Rod, Gary, and Tim C.
- What you might hear him howl: “Shoot to Thrill,” “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap,” and “Thunderstruck”
Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi Tribute
- How closely singer Jason Morey resembles Jon Bon Jovi: Dave Chappelle reportedly once invited him backstage, thinking he was the real deal
- Where the band gets its setlists: from the last five Bon Jovi tours
- Hits that bring New Jersey to the stage: “Livin’ on a Prayer,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Blaze of Glory”
- Deeper cuts for the true Bon Jovian: “Born to Be My Baby,” “Wild in the Streets”