- $15 for one ticket to see SuicideGirls: Blackheart Burlesque (up to $31.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 26, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ages 18+, IDs required
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
SuicideGirls: Blackheart Burlesque
In the early 2000s, SuicideGirls existed only online, as a website where tattooed, pierced, and rainbow-haired models could pair their alternative style of dress with a pin-up style of undress. Today, though, fans can experience the punk sirens’ risqué glamor in three dimensions thanks to globe-trotting burlesque shows choreographed by Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with Beyonce and Michael Jackson. Juxtaposing comedy with raw style and searing sexuality, seven Girls celebrate elements of pop culture—homages to Game of Thrones, The Avengers, and The Big Lebowski abound—while inspiring more than a few flushed faces. The slinky theatrical alchemy has proven popular already, with opening gigs for Guns n’ Roses and Courtney Love lining the ensemble’s resume.