What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass to The Subdudes (up to $43.33 value)
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1987: the year that The Subdudes played their first gig at New Orleans’ famous Tipitina’s before becoming a staple of the blues, roots, and zydeco scene
- 17 years: how long it’s been since the original lineup of singer Tommy Malone, accordionist John Magnie, and tamborinist Steve Amedee played together
- The big treat for longtime fans: that original lineup has reunited for this tour, with the sad exception of recently departed bassist Johnny Ray Allen
- The sound of The Subdudes: a musical gumbo of folksy Americana, swampy Louisiana blues, and old-fashioned country, soul, and funk
- Where you’ve seen The Subdudes as of late: accurately cast as themselves on HBO’s Treme
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 11/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.