- $22 for one G-Pass to The Subdudes (up to $43.33 value)
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1987: the year that The Subdudes played their first gig at New Orleans’ famous Tipitina’s before becoming a staple of the blues, roots, and zydeco scene
- 17 years: how long it’s been since the original lineup of singer Tommy Malone, accordionist John Magnie, and tamborinist Steve Amedee played together
- The big treat for longtime fans: that original lineup has reunited for this tour, with the sad exception of recently departed bassist Johnny Ray Allen
- The sound of The Subdudes: a musical gumbo of folksy Americana, swampy Louisiana blues, and old-fashioned country, soul, and funk
- Where you’ve seen The Subdudes as of late: accurately cast as themselves on HBO’s Treme