What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Ruby Revue Burlesque Show or B-Side Players
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ruby Revue Burlesque show on July 26 is exclusive to Groupon.
- Ruby Revue Burlesque show on Saturday, July 26, at 11:30 p.m.
- B-Side Players on Tuesday, September 9, at 9 p.m.
- $13.90 for standing room admission at the Ruby Revue Burlesque Show (up to $34.75 value)
- $17.13 for rear cabaret table seating at the Ruby Revue Burlesque Show (up to $42.83 value)
- $25.42 for VIP front cabaret table seating at the Ruby Revue Burlesque Show (up to $50.83 value)
- $8.17 for standing general admission to the B-Side Players ($16.33 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ruby Revue Burlesque Show
- The show: a spicy celebration of of striptease, pinups, and variety shows
- The prestige: besides taking home “Best Troupe” at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend in Las Vegas, the Ruby Revue vixens have been featured on G4’s Attack of the Show and have turned heads at the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend, New York Lingerie Fashion Week, and the New Orleans Burlesque Festival
- The fearless leader: Missy Lisa, who won 2013’s Miss Viva Las Vegas title
- Other acclaimed cast members: Ginger Valentine, crowned Queen of Burlesque at the 2011 New Orleans Burlesque Festival; the belly-dancing Alia; the break-dancing Shelbelle Shamrock; the classically trained vocalist Renee Holiday; and classically trained dancer Melissa Meaow
- The sound: a global stew of international influences driven by horns, polyrhythmic grooves, and uplifting lyrics of unity and consciousness
- In simpler terms: Bob Marley and Hector Lavoe jamming with War and James Brown
- The Players: nine musicians armed with horns, guitars, accordions, and ukeleles
- Where they’re from: technically, San Diego, but they sound more like they hail from Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, or Brazil
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Ages 21+ for Ruby Revue Burlesque Show. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.