- $29.45 for one ticket to The Music of Led Zeppelin: A Rock Symphony (Up to $58.85 value)
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Seating: the back of floor section 1, 2, or 3
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Must be 21 or older
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The Music of Led Zeppelin: A Rock Symphony
The musicians of Silicon Valley Symphony don’t usually see lighters swaying back and forth in the audience. But when they debuted their 18-song tribute to Led Zeppelin, the orchestra’s arrangement of “Stairway to Heaven” was so epic, the crowd couldn’t resist taking out their Bics. Of course, much of the heft came from the addition of a full rock band and vocalist Randy Jackson, the frontman of heavy-metal group Zebra.
Although Led Zeppelin isn’t what’s typically heard at a Symphony concert, guest conductor Brent Havens saw many opportunities to add classical touches to the music of Plant, Page, Bonham, and Jones. Whether supplementing the vocals of “Immigrant Song” with strings and French horns, or commanding a chorus of black dogs to bark the chorus of “Black Dog,” the musicians will put their own spin on the band’s canon, helping audiences hear old favorites in brand-new ways.
Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
10777 Northfield Rd.
Northfield, OH 44067