- One G-Pass to Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- When: Friday, November 28
- Where: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl San Diego State University
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $47.95 for sections C, D, T, or U at 4 p.m. (up to $68.50 off)
- $63.20 for sections B, C, D, T, U, or V at 8 p.m. (up to $79 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: progressive rock and metal infused with symphonic instrumentation and sweeping themes
- The goal of founder Paul O’Neill: “to create a progressive rock band that would push the boundaries (of the genre) further than any group before…way, way further.”
- How they’ve exceeded their goal: the group has sold more than 10 million albums, and has been deemed one of the top 25 touring artists of the 2000s by Billboard
- What their live shows look like: a spectacle of pyrotechnics, lights, and lasers melded with thundering rock anthems from various albums
- What this particular live show looks like: their first-ever staged performance of the holiday concept album The Christmas Attic, featuring their famed re-imagining of Pachelbel’s Canon in D major
5500 Canyon Crest Drive
San Diego, CA 92115Get Directions