What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Foreigner or No Doubt tribute concert
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.
- $11 for Double Vision - A Tribute to Foreigner on Tuesday, November 18, at 8 p.m. (up to $22 value)
- $9 for No Duh - The Ultimate Tribute to No Doubt on Friday, November 28, at 8 p.m. (up to $19.50 value)
Double Vision — A Tribute to Foreigner
- What Double Vision has in common with Foreigner: both have musicians from the US and Great Britain, which was how Foreigner took its name
- What you’ll hear: amp-cranking greatest hits and deep cuts from the ’70s and ’80s
- What you won’t hear: pre-recorded tracks or samples
- Foreigner hits you can expect to hear: “Hot Blooded,” “Cold as Ice,” “I Want to Know What Love Is”
No Duh - The Ultimate Tribute to No Doubt
- In the role of Gwen Stefani: ringer Spen Gjormani, who recreates the famed singer’s kewpie-doll wail and boundless energy
- Where you may have seen them: on Good Morning America and CNN Headline News
- The set: old-school No Doubt from the Tragic Kingdom and Return Of Saturn era, which might include “Just a Girl,” “Spiderwebs,” and ‘Don’t Speak,” plus Gwen’s solo hits
- Which means: you might get the chance to holla back with the audience that you ain’t no holla back girl, even though you are holla-ing back to proclaim this
- What the real Gwen thinks of No Duh: “They’re amazing!”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Anaheim. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.