What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Appetite for Destruction or Who’s Bad
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 for Appetite for Destruction on Friday, January 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $16.33 value)
- $9 for Who’s Bad on Friday, January 16, at 9 p.m. (up to $17.83 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Appetite for Destruction
- Years on the road: more than 10
- Slash stand-in: Mike “Junior” Edington, who nails the guitarist’s Les Paul shredding and vision-impairing hair
- Axl stand-in: Chad Atkin, who nails the singer’s serpentine dance moves and siren vocals
- What New York Daily Times calls them: “the world’s top Michael Jackson Tribute Band.”
- What New York Post says about their show: “Can’t beat it.”
- What they do to recreate a classic MJ concert: fill the stage with accurate costumes, liquid-smooth moonwalks, and giddy “hee-heeee!”s
- What they sing: a slew of hits from the King of Pop’s extensive catalog, including “Smooth Criminal,” “Bad,” “Beat It,” and “Man in the Mirror”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.