- One G-Pass to see Appetite for Destruction or Who’s Bad
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $8 for Appetite for Destruction on Friday, January 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $16.33 value)
- $9 for Who’s Bad on Friday, January 16, at 9 p.m. (up to $17.83 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Appetite for Destruction
- Years on the road: more than 10
- Slash stand-in: Mike “Junior” Edington, who nails the guitarist’s Les Paul shredding and vision-impairing hair
- Axl stand-in: Chad Atkin, who nails the singer’s serpentine dance moves and siren vocals
- What New York Daily Times calls them: “the world’s top Michael Jackson Tribute Band.”
- What New York Post says about their show: “Can’t beat it.”
- What they do to recreate a classic MJ concert: fill the stage with accurate costumes, liquid-smooth moonwalks, and giddy “hee-heeee!”s
- What they sing: a slew of hits from the King of Pop’s extensive catalog, including “Smooth Criminal,” “Bad,” “Beat It,” and “Man in the Mirror”