What You'll Get
- $14 for one ticket to see Rockstar Energy and Glamour Kills Present Breathe Carolina and Candyland (up to $29 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- The genres Breathe Carolina falls into: electropop, EDM, post-hardcore, and crunkcore
- Which means: they find that sweet spot where dance music meets pop, punk, and aggressive emo
- Where you’ve heard their synth-based beats and melodic screams: on the Vans Warped Tour, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and YouTube, where the single “Blackout” has racked up more than 10 million views
- Other fan favorites: “Savages” and “Bang it Out”
- What to expect from the show: manic energy, throat-shredding vocals, and an inventive blend of live instrumentation and electronic soundscapes
- The genres Candyland falls into: trap, dubstep, house, and bass
- What makes the coed duo different than other bass artists: they inject their tracks with more melody
- How they rose to fame: by winning two Beatport remix contests in a row for their takes on Skrillex and Bingo Players, then scoring 5 million plays on SoundCloud
- Beatport charts the duo has topped: Dubstep, Electro House, Drum N Bass, and Glitch Hop Top 100
- What to expect live: a duo who loves to be wild and silly, and who refuses to just stand on stage pushing buttons like some other DJs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/26 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.