What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to JenCarlos Canela: Jen & Fam Tour 2015 (up to $40.83 value)
- When: Sunday, February 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jen & Fam Tour 2015
- Jencarlos Canela is known for: his seductive voice, magnetic leading man appeal, and penchant for writing pop hits
- His musical career began: at the age of 12, as the lead singer of the group Boom Boom Pop
- His star rose: as a telenovela actor on Telemundo, with starring roles in telenovelas such as Pecados Ajenos, Doña Bárbara, and Más Sabe el Diablo
- And his star rose even higher: with his career as a solo musician, where all three of his albums have topped the Latin Pop Charts
- Awards he’s won: Artist of the Year and Song of the Summer for the infectious “I Love It” on the awards show Premios Jevunted; the title of one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People en Español for three consecutive years; the crown for King of Carnival 2012 at Calle Ocho Carnaval, the largest Hispanic festival in the United States,
- What to expect from the show: the charismatic crooner melting hearts and getting feet moving to a mix of sultry ballads and dance-floor hits, aided by other talented members of the Canela family
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 2/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.