What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass to the Eli Young Band (up to $26.50 value)
- When: Thursday, December 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Eli Young Band
- Where their road to country stardom began: in the little college town of Denton, Texas, where singer Mike Eli and guitarist James Young were freshman roommates
- The sound they developed: a mixture of tough Texas country with the occasional tender ballad
- How they got on the road, and stayed there: after opening for Miranda Lambert and getting national exposure from CMT and GAC, they were soon packing clubs and touring with fellow grassroots stars Pat Green and Robert Earl Keen
- Awards bestowed to the band (so far): Song of the Year from the Academy of Country Music Awards and Best New Artist from the MusicRow Awards, plus two Grammy nominations
- Singles that shot to #1 on the Billboard country charts: “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” “Drunk Last Night”
- Latest album to top the charts: 10,000 Towns, a title that might underestimate the number of towns they’ve actually played in
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Myrtle Beach on 12/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.