What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass to see French Montana with Jeremih (up to $33.58 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- French Montana’s sound: glitzy, smirking hip-hop with an emphasis on the ladies
- His signature hits: “Pop That” off his 2012 studio debut, Pardon My French, and 2014’s “Don’t Panic,” which suggests a new album is imminent
- His crew: he’s already worked with almost everybody in the rap game, including Diddy, Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, and 2 Chainz
- How he made those connections so fast: through a unique signing deal—French Montana is on contract with two of the biggest labels in the business, Bad Boy and Maybach Music
- Jeremih’s sound: one part Usher, one part Ginuwine, and all South Side Chicago, his style is a throwback to late ’90s R&B, even though his lyrics are more risque than that era would have allowed
- How fans first met him: he broke into the national consciousness with 2009’s unforgettable “Birthday Sex”
- How they know him now: through hits such as “Hold You Down” and the sensual “All The Time;” he also carried the bridge on Ludacris’s “Party Girls”
- His latest, biggest hit: “Don’t Tell ‘Em,” which is built on the big, bass-heavy sound of DJ Mustard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 12/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.