- $24 for one G-Pass to see Cazzette (up to $48 value)
- When: Saturday, December 27, at 10 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Cazzette’s homeland: Sweden
- The men behind the boards: Alexander Björklund and Sebastian Furrer
- Their sound: a mesh of house music and dubstep
- Their getup: they sometimes wear gigantic cassette tapes on their heads
- “Beam Me Up (Kill Mode)”: the Cazzette jam that threatened the infrastructure of international dance club floors
- Catchy Cazzette remixes and bootlegs: Avicii’s “Sweet Dreams.” Swedish House Mafia’s “Save the World,” and Adele’s “Set Fire to the Rain”
- Like-minded fans of Cazzette: David Guetta, Tiësto, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, and Martin Solveig