- $10 for one G-Pass to see the Jake & Elwood Blues Revue with Derek & The Slammers (up to $19 value)
- When: Friday, January 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jake & Elwood Blues Revue
- The sounds: soulful hits of the Blues Brothers, as backed by a full horn section
- The sights: hats and sunglasses, Elwood’s briefcase full of blues and harmonica full of steam, Jake’s cartwheels
- The background: the revue got its start at Universal Studios Florida before becoming popular enough to tour the globe for over 15 years
- The sure-fire sing-alongs: “Soul Man,” “Everybody Needs Somebody to Love,” “Sweet Home Chicago”
- The big finish: Elwood corrals the audience into a human “blues train”
Derek & The Slammers
- The set: versatile, as this band of human jukeboxes is adept at multiple genres from almost every decade of popular music
- A typical night might include: ’50s doo-wop, ’60s rock, ’70s disco, ’80s hair metal, country, reggae, and even Frank Sinatra standards
- Or: an entire show dedicated to the hits of AC/DC or Kiss
- How they decide what to play: by gauging the vibe of the audience