What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass to see the Jake & Elwood Blues Revue with Derek & The Slammers (up to $19 value)
- When: Friday, January 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jake & Elwood Blues Revue
- The sounds: soulful hits of the Blues Brothers, as backed by a full horn section
- The sights: hats and sunglasses, Elwood’s briefcase full of blues and harmonica full of steam, Jake’s cartwheels
- The background: the revue got its start at Universal Studios Florida before becoming popular enough to tour the globe for over 15 years
- The sure-fire sing-alongs: “Soul Man,” “Everybody Needs Somebody to Love,” “Sweet Home Chicago”
- The big finish: Elwood corrals the audience into a human “blues train”
Derek & The Slammers
- The set: versatile, as this band of human jukeboxes is adept at multiple genres from almost every decade of popular music
- A typical night might include: ’50s doo-wop, ’60s rock, ’70s disco, ’80s hair metal, country, reggae, and even Frank Sinatra standards
- Or: an entire show dedicated to the hits of AC/DC or Kiss
- How they decide what to play: by gauging the vibe of the audience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 1/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.