What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Ruby Revue Burlesque Show or Strangelove (A Tribute to Depeche Mode)
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Ages 21+ for The Ruby Revue Burlesque Show; valid ID required at the door
- Ticket values include all fees
The Ruby Revue Burlesque Show – Friday, December 26 at 11 p.m.
- $16.50 for general admission standing (up to $34.75 value)
- $20 for cabaret table seating (up to $42.83 value)
- $25.50 for VIP cabaret table seating (up to $50.83 value)
Strangelove (A Tribute to Depeche Mode) – Saturday, January 3 at 8:30 p.m.
- $7.50 for general admission standing (up to $15.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Ruby Revue Burlesque Show
Few things say “America” like fishnet stockings and a feather boa. And at The Ruby Revue Burlesque Show, the traditions of striptease, pinups, and variety shows that have laced through American history receive due tribute. Tuxedoed jokesmith Edmund Birch emcees the salute, weaving rib-tickling patter into his introductions of pinup models and performers. Ruby Revue founder Missy Lisa, who won 2013’s Miss Viva Las Vegas title, takes charge of the cast with a steamy blend of humor and sexuality, warming up audiences’ collars for Ginger Valentine, crowned Queen of Burlesque at the 2011 New Orleans Burlesque Festival. Also breaking out their corsets, tassels, and see-through skirts are the belly-dancing Alia, the break-dancing Shelbelle Shamrock, Houston pinup Miss V Haven, the purring Melissa Meaow, and the classically trained vocalist Renee Holiday.
To give the dancers time to powder their faces between numbers, the smooth-talking illusionist Confetti Eddie keeps crowds going. Aided by his tantalizing assistants, he uses sleight of hand to elicit dazzled applause.
Strangelove – A Tribute to Depeche Mode
- Their sound: palpitating beats, surf-rock guitars, and brooding vocals drenched in synths—practically indistinguishable from the real Depeche Mode
- Their look: a guitarist who shares Martin Gore’s curly coif and a singer clad in Dave Gahan’s leather vests
- Live: towering visuals mirrored after Depeche Mode’s stadium tours and a setlist stacked with greatest hits
- Adding extra ’80s appeal: The In-Tenders, Dallas’s only Pretenders’ cover band, which features a singer capable of capturing the husky vocals of Chrissy Hynde
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 21+ w/ ID for 12/26 show. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.