What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Brad Paisley in 200-level reserved seating (up to $56.85 value)
$25 for one G-Pass to see Brad Paisley in 300-level reserved seating (up to $46.85 value)
- When: Thursday, July 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre in Chula Vista
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of Grammy awards Brad Paisley has won: 3
- Number of CMA and Academy of Country Music awards combined: 28
- Number of CMA Entertainer of the Year awards he’s won: 1, in 2010
- Number of consecutive singles to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart: 10
- If his gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, it would be: enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human
- Most recent pop-country single: “River Bank”
- Second most recent pop-country single: “I Can’t Change the World,” off 2012’s Wheelhouse
- Recent collaborators: LL Cool J, Eric Idle (of Monty Python), and Charlie Daniels
- What he’s rarely seen without: his white cowboy hat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Sleep Train Amphitheatre on 7/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.