- $36 for one ticket to see Nickelback – No Fixed Address Tour (up to $51.50 value)
- When: Monday, March 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sprint Center
- Section: 228-230 or 203-205
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Stone-cold proof of Nickelback’s popularity: over 50 million albums sold worldwide
- Noteworthy recognitions: 9 Grammy nominations, 12 JUNO Awards, 2 American Music Awards, 6 Billboard Music Awards, and a World Music Award Recipient for World’s Best-Selling Rock Artist
- Award that no other band except Nickelback won in the 2000s: Billboard’s “Rock Group of the Decade”
- Single that turned casual listeners into lifelong fans: “How You Remind Me,” which is certified by Billboard as “Top Rock Song of the Decade” and “Most Played Song of the Decade” by Nielsen SoundScan
- Other singles that became staples of playlists all over the globe: “Photograph”, “Someday,” and “Rockstar”
- Proof that Nickelback is just getting started: they’re about to release their eighth album, No Fixed Address
- New single that brims with the fury of protest songs from the classic-rock era: “Edge of Revolution”
1407 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64106