What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Nickelback – No Fixed Address Tour
- When: Wednesday, July 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for general admission lawn (up to $32 value) [Limited number of tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general admission lawn (up to $32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Stone-cold proof of Nickelback’s popularity: over 50 million albums sold worldwide
- Noteworthy recognitions: 9 Grammy nominations, 12 JUNO Awards, 2 American Music Awards, 6 Billboard Music Awards, and a World Music Award Recipient for World’s Best-Selling Rock Artist
- Award that no other band except Nickelback won in the 2000s: Billboard’s “Rock Group of the Decade”
- Single that turned casual listeners into lifelong fans: “How You Remind Me,” which is certified by Billboard as “Top Rock Song of the Decade” and “Most Played Song of the Decade” by Nielsen SoundScan
- Other singles that became staples of playlists all over the globe: “Photograph”, “Someday,” and “Rockstar”
- Proof that Nickelback is just getting started: they’re about to release their eighth album, No Fixed Address
- New single that brims with the fury of protest songs from the classic-rock era: “Edge of Revolution”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St Louis on 7/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.