- $20 for one G-Pass to Anjelah Johnson (up to $47 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
- Seating: main-floor rows W–HH
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What jumpstarted Anjelah’s YouTube following: her outlandish and cartoonish characterization of a Vietnamese nail-salon employee
- Thanks to the popularity of those clips: Anjelah made the leap from YouTube to the real tube on MADtv
- Her trademark character on MADtv: Bon Qui Qui, the loud, rude, and crude fast food employee who haunts customers’ nightmares
- Bon Qui Qui’s catchphrase: “I’m a cut you!”
- Where you’ve seen Bon Qui Qui since MADtv ended: racking up views on Anjelah’s YouTube channel and in a recent skit for Alexander Wang
- What Anjelah did before she was a comedian (that no other comedian can claim): she was the Rookie of the Year cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders, and performed at Super Bowl XXXVII
- What to expect from her live show: observational wit punctuated by appearances from her favorite alter-egos (especially Bon Qui Qui)