What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to Anjelah Johnson (up to $47 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
- Seating: main-floor rows W–HH
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What jumpstarted Anjelah’s YouTube following: her outlandish and cartoonish characterization of a Vietnamese nail-salon employee
- Thanks to the popularity of those clips: Anjelah made the leap from YouTube to the real tube on MADtv
- Her trademark character on MADtv: Bon Qui Qui, the loud, rude, and crude fast food employee who haunts customers’ nightmares
- Bon Qui Qui’s catchphrase: “I’m a cut you!”
- Where you’ve seen Bon Qui Qui since MADtv ended: racking up views on Anjelah’s YouTube channel and in a recent skit for Alexander Wang
- What Anjelah did before she was a comedian (that no other comedian can claim): she was the Rookie of the Year cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders, and performed at Super Bowl XXXVII
- What to expect from her live show: observational wit punctuated by appearances from her favorite alter-egos (especially Bon Qui Qui)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Egyptian Room at Old National Centre on 12/6. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.