- $25 for one G-Pass to the First Annual Freestyle Jersey Jam (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Wellmont Theater
- Seating: Choose between general admission standing or reserved balcony seating
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
First Annual Freestyle Jersey Jam
- TKA: Latin freestyle trio known for the hits “Louder Than Love,” “Give Your Love to Me,” and “Maria”
- George Lamond: the influential freestyle singer known for blending pop and R&B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart”
- The Sugarhill Gang: this seminal collective is often credited for bringing hip-hop to the mainstream with their 1979 Top-40 hit, “Rapper’s Delight”
- The Cover Girls: New York girl group behind the highly danceable songs “Show Me,” “My Heart Skips a Beat,” and “We Can’t Go Wrong”
- Lisa Lisa: an early innovator in the New York freestyle scene famous for “Can You Feel the Beat” and “All Cried Out.”
- Johnny O: he’s brought his impassioned tenor to “Fantasy Girl,” “Highways of Love,” and “Dreamboy/Dreamgirl,” a duet with fellow freestyle singer Cynthia
Also appearing: Noel Cynthia Soave
5 Seymour St.
Montclair, NJ 07042