- $21 for one G-Pass to Revolt On The Rio Grande featuring Rob Zombie, Godsmack, and more (up to $36.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Isleta Amphitheater
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Revolt On The Rio Grande
- Rob Zombie: The former lead singer of metal band White Zombie is also a filmmaker, having directed horror features such as Halloween and The Devil's Rejects.
- Godsmack: These rockers deliver dark crowd-pleasers such as "Awake," "I Stand Alone," and "Voodoo," which chug along with cathartic angst and occult imagery.
- Seether: Formed in South Africa, this alternative-metal act hit the U.S. airwaves in 2002 with "Fine Again" and hasn't stopped since, churning out angst-filled #1 hits including "Broken," "Remedy," and "Fake It."
- Buckcherry: On their latest album, Confessions, the artists deliver guitar-heavy tracks about the seven deadly sins.
- Pop Evil: The post-grunge Michigan outfit shares hits such as “Boss’s Daughter," "Goodbye My Friend," and "Trenches."
- Escape the Fate: Hailing from Las Vegas, this post-hardcore act has made a name for itself in the hard rock scene.
- Redlight King: Juno-nominated alternative rap rocker Mark "Kazzer" Kasprzyk fronts this band, known for the singles "Bullet in My Hand" and "Comeback."