What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass to Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour with special guest Alice Cooper (up to $40.85 value)
- When: Thursday, August 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Section: 208-210 or 223-225, rows 15-20; 211-212 or 221-222, rows 13-20; 213-215 or 220, rows 1-19
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mötley Crüe – The Final Tour
- Number of albums sold over their three decade career: over 100 million
- The classic lineup: vocalist Vince Neil, guitarist Mick Mars, bassist Nikki Sixx, and drummer Tommy Lee
- What kind of show you can expect: an innovative live production with all of their chart-topping hits. Nikki Sixx explains, “When it comes to putting together a new show we always push the envelope and that’s part of Mötley Crüe’s legacy.”
- Mötley Crüe songs that will live on centuries after the band is gone: “Girls, Girls, Girls,” “Dr. Feelgood,” “Shout at the Devil,” “Kickstart My Heart”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on 8/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.