- One ticket to see Luis Miguel
- What time: 8 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Seating: upper-bowl sections 205–210 or 226–231, rows 4–20
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- $38 for one ticket to see Luis Miguel on Friday, September 19 (up to $75.80 value)
- $43 for one ticket to see Luis Miguel on Saturday, September 20 (up to $86.20 value)
- Who is Luis Miguel?: el sol de México and one of the most successful Latin artists of all time
- What he sings: lounge-tinged pop ballads seasoned with mariachi
- Where he’s gone platinum: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Why 2000 was a big year: at the first-ever Latin Grammys, he took home honors for Album of the Year, Male Pop Vocal Performance, and Pop Album
- How many Grammys he’s landed total: nine, starting at age 14 in 1984