What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Luis Miguel
- What time: 8 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Seating: upper-bowl sections 205–210 or 226–231, rows 4–20
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- $38 for one ticket to see Luis Miguel on Friday, September 19 (up to $75.80 value)
- $43 for one ticket to see Luis Miguel on Saturday, September 20 (up to $86.20 value)
- Who is Luis Miguel?: el sol de México and one of the most successful Latin artists of all time
- What he sings: lounge-tinged pop ballads seasoned with mariachi
- Where he’s gone platinum: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Why 2000 was a big year: at the first-ever Latin Grammys, he took home honors for Album of the Year, Male Pop Vocal Performance, and Pop Album
- How many Grammys he’s landed total: nine, starting at age 14 in 1984
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Forum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.