What You'll Get
- $20.50 for one G-Pass to J. Cole – The Forest Hills Drive Tour featuring Big Sean with special guests YG and Jeremih (up to $39 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 14, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
J. Cole – Forest Hills Drive Tour Featuring Big Sean with Special Guests YG and Jeremih
- You know Jermaine Lamarr Cole best: by his rap moniker, J. Cole
- Hits that made J. Cole a Grammy-nominated superstar: “Work Out,” “Can’t Get Enough,” “Power Trip” and “Crooked Smile”
- The third consecutive Billboard 200 No. 1 album of his career: Forest Hills Drive
- The concept behind the album: a semi-autobiographical tale about a boy discovering his purpose, written from the perspective of a superstar rapper questioning the facets of fame
- You know Sean Michael Anderson best: by his rap moniker, Big Sean
- A sample of Big Sean’s accolades: BET’s “Best New Artist” award, recognition as 2012’s “Hottest Rookie” by GQ, two Grammy nominations for the Kanye West-collaboration “Mercy,” and over 46 million YouTube views
- YG hit: “My Hitta,” a track that scored two BET Hip Hop Awards
- Songs showcasing Jeremih’s smooth R&B sound: “Birthday Sex” and the 50 Cent-collaboration “Down on Me”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Shoreline Amphitheatre on 7/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.