- $17 for one G-Pass to see Los Lonely Boys (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Friday, July 31, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Los Lonely Boys
- Los tres hermanos: Henry Garza, Jojo Garza, and Ringo Garza
- Self-described sound: “Texican Rock n’ Roll”
- Definition of “Texican Rock n’ Roll”: traditional Tejano fused with hickory-smoked blues, brown-eyed soul, and unabashed party rock
- Song that put them on the music map: their debut single, “Heaven”
- Where it landed: at number one on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart
- What it earned: a Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal
- Their 2011 album that spawned 11 original songs: Rockpango
- Definition of “Rockpango”: Spanglish for “rock party”
- Their latest album: Revelation, the second full-length album released on their own imprint, LonelyTone