What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see Oscar D’Leon & India (up to $57.45 value)
- When: Sunday, April 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Oscar D’Leon & India
- Oscar D’Leon’s nicknames: The Devil of Salsa” and “The Pharaoh of Salsa”
- When he burst onto the salsa scene: in the 1970s as the lead singer for the influential group La Dimensión Latina
- How Oscar and his group were influential: they helped escort salsa into the American mainstream via the immortal hit “Llorarás”
- His role today: an energetic solo singer who incites crowds to execute their own fancy footwork during his rousing live sets
- How you know India: as “The Princess of Salsa,” a crown bestowed by the Queen of Salsa herself, Celia Cruz
- When she burst onto the music scene: at the age of 14 after co-founding the Latin freestyle group TKA
- How she found her true salsa calling: through legendary salsa bandleader Eddie Palmieri, who took her under his wing and helped her garner multiple Latin Grammy nominations and a streak of #1 albums
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 4/12/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.