- $29 for one G-Pass to see Oscar D’Leon & India (up to $57.45 value)
- When: Sunday, April 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Oscar D’Leon & India
- Oscar D’Leon’s nicknames: The Devil of Salsa” and “The Pharaoh of Salsa”
- When he burst onto the salsa scene: in the 1970s as the lead singer for the influential group La Dimensión Latina
- How Oscar and his group were influential: they helped escort salsa into the American mainstream via the immortal hit “Llorarás”
- His role today: an energetic solo singer who incites crowds to execute their own fancy footwork during his rousing live sets
- How you know India: as “The Princess of Salsa,” a crown bestowed by the Queen of Salsa herself, Celia Cruz
- When she burst onto the music scene: at the age of 14 after co-founding the Latin freestyle group TKA
- How she found her true salsa calling: through legendary salsa bandleader Eddie Palmieri, who took her under his wing and helped her garner multiple Latin Grammy nominations and a streak of #1 albums