What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to see Street Dogs (up to $25 value)
- When: Tuesday, March 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Street Dogs: With explosive frontman Mike McColgan (founding leader of Dropkick Murphys) behind the mic, these Boston-bred rabble-rousers have been delivering adrenalized shots of fist-pumping drinking/political anthems (such as fan-favorite “Tobe’s Got a Drinking Problem”) since 2002, and have played with Celtic punk icons such as The Pogues and Flogging Molly.
- The Bombpops: This female-fronted mainstay of the San Diego punk scene delivers full-throttle pop-punk packed with racing melodies and acidic lyrics; they’ve also shared the stage with Bad Religion, NOFX, and No Use for a Name.
- Left Alone: Led by the mo-hawked Elvis Cortez, this Wilmington ska trio hustled their way, DIY-style, through the underground punk scene of the late ’90s before being discovered and signed by Tim Armstrong of Rancid.
- Los Creepers: Veterans of the Northeast LA punk scene, this punk-a-billy troupe has taken their hot-rod-loving sound to the Warped Tour and scorched stages with acts such as Rancid, Social Distortion, and The Stray Cats.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.