- One G-Pass to see Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Tour with Meek Mill, Rae Sremmurd, Tinashe, and Dej Loaf
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Music Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value)
- $29.50 for early-discount seating in sections 10–15 (up to $39.75 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $34.50 for seating in sections 10–15 (up to $39.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint Tour
- 2007: the year Nicki Minaj drops her first mixtape (Playtime Is Over, featuring Lil Wayne) and begins her fast ascent to stardom
- 2010: a banner year in which she unleashes her first album, Pink Friday; lands seven songs in Billboard’s Hot 100, including “Your Love” and “Check It Out”; and wins Best Hip-Hop Female at the BET Awards
- 2011: by February, the already-platinum Pink Friday hits No. 1 and eventually earns Grammy nominations for Best New Artist, Best Rap Album, and Best Rap
- 2012: Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (featuring “Starships”) debuts at No. 1, and Nicki becomes the first solo female rapper to perform at the Grammys, performs with Madonna at the Super Bowl halftime show, and becomes a judge on American Idol
- 2014–2015: a household name with millions of albums sold worldwide, Nicki releases her third studio album The Pinkprint, which debuts at #2 on the Billboard 200