What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see The Fray (up to $55.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 9, at 6 p.m.
- Where: JBL Live at Pier 97
- General admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know the Fray: from the global hit “How to Save a Life,” which was featured prominently in the hospital drama Grey’s Anatomy
- Other sweeping pop ballads to play during tender moments: “Over My Head (Cable Car),” “Never Say Never”
- What Billboard said about their third album, Scars & Stories: “The troupe’s stock in trade remains frontman Isaac Slade’s earnest lyricism and a lush, anthemic ambience that marks similar territory to U2 and Coldplay”
- What’s new: 2014’s Helios
- What to expect live: hits from their Grammy-nominated past albums, and new singles such as “Love Don’t Die”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at JBL Live at Pier 97 on 7/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.