- $19 for one ticket to The Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular (up to $38.50 value)
- When: Friday, April 24, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
The Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular
For more than 25 years, a kaleidoscope of lasers has danced and flickered to the psychoacoustic sounds of Pink Floyd at The Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular. The extravagant audio-visual bombast, now a cult classic and a yearly ritual for fans, surrounds audiences with 50,000 watts of Pink Floyd classics and visual effects that make 2001: A Space Odyssey’s monolith trip look drab. As the brilliant beams dart across a dark stage, concertgoers can visually and aurally immerse themselves in emotional tunes such as the heartfelt “The Great Gig in the Sky” and traditional bricklayer anthem “The Wall.” Throughout the evening, a multiscreen video projection instills classics with 3-D graphics that transport audiences to the psychedelic marriage of light and sound, complete with holographic grains of rice falling from the ceiling.