- $17 for one G-Pass to see Jazmine Sullivan (up to $33 value)
- When: Monday, April 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her sound: a fusion of old-school R&B, soul, funk, jazz, and gospel delivered through powerful spinto-tenor vocals
- How she developed those vocals: by singing in the children’s choir at church, competing on It’s Showtime at the Apollo, and studying voice at Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts
- Who took notice: Stevie Wonder, which resulted in a duet with Jazmine at his grandson’s birthday when she was only 13
- Who else took notice: Missy Elliott, who produced multiple songs of hers
- One of those songs: the doo-wop-tinged “Backstabbers”
- What that led to: songwriting gigs for Christina Milian, Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, and Monica, as well as releasing three buzz-worthy studio albums
- Her latest album: 2015’s Reality Show, which rocketed to No. 1 on the Billboard R&B Albums chart and prompted Slant magazine to call Jazmine “one of the most captivating artists in R&B today.”