- $8 for one ticket to Local Brews, Local Grooves – The Ultimate Craft Beer & Music Festival (up to $21.75 value)
- Who: Catch Fever, We Were Wolves, Guilla, Jay Hooks, Cassette Tape, Ruckus, The Kracker Nuttz’s DJ Baby Jae, Ranson Bandits, Potbelly, Charlie and The Regrets, and the Wayne Garner Band
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Must be 21 or older
Local Brews Local Grooves
- The Brews: visitors tip back samples of more than 25 craft beers and rare releases from across the region, including hometown suds from Karbach Brewing Company, 8th Wonder Brewery, Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co., Cyclers Brewing, and Saint Arnold Brewing Company. Tasting wristbands may be purchased at the door.
- The Grooves: Indie-rock trio Catch Fever headlines with rollicking yet emotional tunes; local rockers We Were Wolves, hip-hop artist Guilla, reggae outfit Cassette Tape, and six other artists also perform
- The Food: tasty morsels from the House of Blues kitchen
House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline Street
Houston, TX 77002Get Directions