What You'll Get
- $13.50 for one ticket to see Reverend Horton Heat (up to $27.58 value)
- When: Friday, April 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Reverend Horton Heat
- Who is the Reverend Horton Heat: a punk-rockabilly prophet who delivers spirited songs and sermons—and yes, there are sermons
- The subject of those songs and sermons: fast cars, gin guzzlin’, and the pursuit of poodle skirts
- The showmanship: just as wild as one might expect, designed to whoops every audience member’s hairdo into a pompadour
- The faithful: fans who’ve been following the Reverend and his band since they first gained cult appeal in the ’90s, and all the new converts they make during their many tours
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.