What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass to see Grupo Niche (up to $79.50 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 10 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound of Grupo Niche: vigorously uptempo salsa numbers that incite dance-floor shimmies, and lusciously romantic ballads that inspire dance-floor cuddling
- When Grupo Niche found their niche: in 1978, when since-departed bandleader Jairo Varela formed the group in Cali, Colombia
- When they made their U.S. debut: in 1986, and in a big way—they played Madison Square Garden
- “Cali Pachanguero”: the group’s signature song, which pays hip-swinging tribute to its rowdy hometown and its carnivals, raised streets, and mountains
- Other Grupo Niche classics you might hear live: “Buenaventura y Caney,” “Sin Sentimiento,” and the Cumbia hit “La Canoa Rancha”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 5/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.