What You'll Get
- $9 for one ticket to Dancing Through Decades ’90s Edition (up to $19 value)
- When: Friday, April 24, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
Dancing Through Decades: ’90s Edition
- Red Not Chili Peppers: “Give It Away,” “Suck My Kiss,” and “Under the Bridge” are just a few of the many mega-hits fans will recognize and rap-sing/sing-rap along to
- Vitalogy: this tribute act has fervently followed Pearl Jam on their live tours and studied every facet of Eddie Vedder’s wail, making them the closest thing fans can get to a vintage Pearl Jam show without living in Seattle in the ’90s
- Blink 180-True: with skating attire and high-energy pogoing skills, this trio creates a live sendup so spot-on, it’s earned them gigs alongside Blink-182’s side projects Angels & Airwaves and +44
- Nirvanish: Specializing in cover performances of the “Nevermind”, “In Utero”, and Unplugged in New York” albums, this Nirvana tribute band strives to replicate for fans the famous rock band’s audio integrity, performance fury, and signature musk of Teen Spirit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.