What You'll Get
- $7 for one G-Pass to The Joshua Tree - A Tribute to U2 (up to $14 value)
- When: Friday, May 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
The Joshua Tree - A Tribute to U2
- Their Sound: an uncanny replication of the famed Irish rock band, complete with a singer who captures Bono’s passionate vocals and lilting falsetto and a guitarist who achieves the six-stringed feats and effects of The Edge
- The Details: in their quest to recreate an authentic U2 concert, the band uses the same gear as U2 and even shares U2’s fashion sense
- The Set: a complete trip through the U2 discography, including hits such as “I Will Follow,” “Where the Streets Have No Name,” “Vertigo,” and “Even Better Than the Real Thing”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues San Diego on 5/8. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.