- $34 for one ticket to see Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally (up to $52.80 value)
- When: Thursday, April 30, at 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Seating: orchestra, dress circle, or mezzanine section
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Full offer includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally
Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally are known for the distinct roles they play—namely Offerman’s mustachioed man’s man Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation and Mullally’s Karen Walker, the millionaire socialite with an iron liver on Will & Grace. But it’s their role as “the naughtiest comedy supercouple”—a distinction bestowed upon them by the Washington Post—that may just be their most electrifying. During their two-person variety show, the real-life married couple dishes about their relationship and its most intimate moments through original songs, titillating skits, and over-the-top dances. The result is a uniquely in-your-face performance that Mullally gleefully declares to be “like comedic sex-ed.”