What You'll Get
- $14.75 for one G-Pass ticket to iLoveMakonnen (up to $29.50 value)
- When: Thursday, May 14, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Style: Atop of tracks that blur the lines between hip-hop and house, Makonnen lays down rhymes and croons in what Pitchfork calls “a rich, untrained, wobbly voice with an expressive tenderness unheard of even in a rap world with Drake at its center”
- His Breakthrough: When Miley Cyrus shared one of his singles on Instagram, he gained hundreds of thousands of new fans; when Drake remixed and appeared one of his songs, it scored more than 80 million views on YouTube
- Where to Begin: the irresistible viral hit “Tuesday,” and the equally catchy “Don’t Sell Molly No More”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues San Diego on 5/14/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.