- One ticket to Australia’s “Thunder from Down Under”
- When: Thursday, May 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for general admission standing (up to $40.50 value)
- $26 for gold level seating (up to $51 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Australia’s “Thunder from Down Under”
The appeal of “Thunder from Down Under” is straightforward: handsome Australians riling up the crowd with their dance moves and flagrant shirtlessness. But the show has a charm beyond its six-packs and broad shoulders. For two decades, the blokes have entertained ladies on the Vegas strip, and now tour the world with a show the Las Vegas Review-Journal praised as having “a down ‘n’ dirty immediacy”—despite all its spectacle. Dashing pirates commandeer the hearts of audience members, and Roman warriors shed their armor piece by piece in a realistic recreation of the Battle of Tifernum. Time-traveling gangsters engage the eye in and out of their ’20s suits, disco makes a very adult resurgence, and guests take part in a sudsy, sultry car wash.