What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see The Dan Band (up to $29.75 value)
- When: Friday, June 19, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Dan Band
- Who they are: an all-male rock group that enthusiastically rips into covers of songs traditionally sung by women
- Defining characteristics: silly showmanship and a penchant for vulgarity
- Big break: wedding scene in the film Old School, in which lead singer Dan Finnerty serenaded Will Ferrell’s character and his bride with an expletive-laden “Total Eclipse of the Heart”
- Where else you’ve seen The Dan Band: The Hangover, in which they flipped 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop”
- Another Tinseltown connection: their one-hour concert special—”The Dan Band: I Am Woman”—was produced by Steven Spielberg after he was charmed by their uncensored take on the Jaws theme
- Other tunes in the band’s canon: Salt-n-Pepa’s “Shoop,” Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle,” and Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 6/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.