- $44 for one G-Pass to see Adal Ramones (up to $87.50 value)
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- Seating: section AAA, rows 3–6; section BBB, rows 1–2, or section CCC, rows 1–2
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
One of the biggest television stars of the Spanish-speaking Americas, Adal Ramones is known for his conversational commentary on society and wicked wit. As the longtime host of Otro Rollo, Ramones has rubbed elbows with international superstars such as Will Smith, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Shakira, and as a statue at the Wax Museum of Mexico City, he’s rubbed elbows with anyone who’s sat next to him. Yet Ramones is a salt-of-the-earth celebrity, a worker, and a survivor. Having beaten heart disease, kidnapping, and fire, the cap-wearing charmer heads across the U.S. with all the personality he displayed as host of Bailando por un Sueño and as Leo Bloom in a Mexican production of The Producers.