What You'll Get
- $17.25 for one G-Pass to Boney James (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Thursday, July 30, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 3 million: the number of albums saxophonist Boney James has sold
- 4: the number of Grammy nominations he’s received in the pop and R&B field
- Best Jazz Album: the Soul Train Award he took home in 1998
- His sound: an eclectic, genre-defying fusion
- How he described it to SanJoseJazz.org: “I make Boney James music. I’m just trying to break down the barriers and make contact.”
- The most recent way he’s done so: with 2015’s futuresoul
About Boney James
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on 7/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 30-minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.